As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
- M.S. in Nursing/Health Care Education
Keiser University offers accredited degree programs in today's in demand careers: Healthcare, Technology, Paralegal, Business, Nursing and Legal Studies.
- Nursing, BS (Online Only)
- Nursing, MS (Online Only)
- Nursing, AS
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MS - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- BS - Nursing
- Doctor of Nurse Practice
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- And more...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Certificate: Legal Nurse Consulting
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN -Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Pursue your education online with The College Network and learn how convenient and affordable earning your degree can be.
- LPN/LVN to RN - AS in Nursing (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
- LPN/LVN to RN - BS in Nursing - Indiana St. - (Licensed LPN/LVNs only)
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, research university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- And more...
- B.S. in Nursing (BSN)
At Keiser University we are here to help you succeed by providing the professional and academic foundation to meet your educational goals and objectives. Keiser University continues to be a valuable partner to employers, the community, and, above all, a valued choice for students serious about their education and career.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
American Sentinel University
American Sentinel University is focused on more than just positioning you for success in your career today-we’re committed to preparing you for tomorrow. We offer accredited associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate programs in high-demand fields, and we design our curriculums to be forward thinking and market-relevant so that students can add value to their current and future organizations. With flexible delivery, outstanding student support services, and affordable tuition, we make the pursuit of your career dreams possible.
- American Sentinel University Online
- RN to M.S. Nursing (MSN)
- M.S. Nursing, Nursing Education Specialization
- M.S. Nursing, Case Management Specialization
- RN to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN)
- M.S. Nursing, Infection Prevention & Control Specialization
- M.S. Nursing, Management & Organizational Leadership Specialization
- M.S. Nursing, Nursing Informatics Specialization
Keiser University Graduate School
Keiser University’s Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our student-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Regardless of the degree program chosen, you will be part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Nursing